We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We aim to be as open and transparent as possible
around the information we collect when you visit our websites, mobile sites or mobile apps, including through the use of
This policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. It also explains the different types of cookies we use, and
how you can change or delete them. We hope that this policy helps you understand, and feel more confident about, our use of
cookies. If you have any further queries, please contact us on Contact Us.
For information on how your information is collected and used by us in general, please see our
Table Of Contents
- What is a Cookie
- Cookie Categorisation
- Cookie Consent
- Third Parties Cookies
- Managing Cookies
- Cookie Management Resources
What Is A Cookie
Cookies are small text files they are stored by your browser onto your computer or mobile device. A cookie allows your
preferences or actions across a site to be remembered on subsequent visits. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites
work or work in a better, more efficient way. They can do this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them
to recognise you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you do not want information collected this way, there is a simple
procedure in most browsers that allows you to deny or accept the cookies feature.
To help you understand cookies, we have classified each cookie as one of the following:
- Required Cookie - These cookies are essential to a website in order to provide necessary
functionality, such as remembering your consent preferences. Without required cookies, certain services on a website may
not be made possible and a website may not perform as smoothly as it should.
- Analytics Cookie - Analytics cookies collect information about the use of a website and help to
improve the way a website works. For example, analytics cookies may help us understand which pages are the most popular.
Analytics cookies do not collect information that identifies a user personally and all information that is collected by
these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Targeting Cookie - Sometimes called an advertising cookie; Targeting cookies are used to deliver
adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests, or to limit the number of times you see the same advert on
a website. These types of cookies are also used to help measure the effectiveness of an adverting campaign. These cookies
may be used to remember what you have looked at on a website.
- Accepting strictly necessary cookies and performance cookies is a condition of using our website. If you reject
these types of cookies then we cannot predict how our website will perform when you visit it.
- You can control the use of functionality cookies, targeting cookies or advertising cookies. We explain how you
can manage the different cookies we use on our website below (Managing Cookies). If you prevent the use of these
types of cookies then this may interrupt some services on our website.
Third Parties Cookies
In some cases and from time to time, we may use third parties to manage our cookies but we do not allow any third party to use these cookies
other than for the types of purpose listed in this policy.
- Third party advertisers and other organisations may also use their own cookies or other technologies to collect
information about the content of our website and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information may be
used by them to serve advertisements which they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you
have viewed. Third party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements.
- Cookies placed by third parties may serve different purposes. They may be strictly necessary, performance,
functionality, targeting or advertising cookies. For more information on these different types of cookies and what
- We do not have access or control over the cookies placed on our website by third parties and use of their cookies
is subject to their own privacy policies. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each of our third parties
and we have included details at the links below.
- You may manage your consent for the cookies on this site here. However, to disable or reject third party cookies
you must go to the relevant third party's website. We have explained how you can control third party cookies on your
browser for the main web browsers at section "Managing Cookies" below.
It i important to know all your options for managing cookies so here is information that may help you understand and decide
on an appropiate course of action for you.
- You can control which cookies you get and which you keep on your device. Unless you have adjusted your browser
settings so that it will refuse our cookies, our system will issue cookies when you visit our website.
- Many web browsers can be set up to ask for your prior consent before an individual cookie is set on your device.
This will give you control over your cookies but naturally may interfere with your browsing experience ie if you have
to accept each cookie on our website (and on other websites you visit).
- You may refuse to accept our cookies on your device at any time by activating the setting on your browser which
which provide details about changing your browser settings. For information on how to control cookies on web browsers
which are not included below or on other devices which you use to view our website (such as on mobile phones and other
mobile devices) please refer to your user manual.
- Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or
features of our website and it will mean that settings such as your stored username and password may have to be reset.
If you adjust your cookie settings this will also affect the other websites you visit.
Cookie Management Resources
All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the cookies available on your browser so here are some
resources that may help you decide how to manage Cookies in your favourite browser:
There are also lots of different third party browser plug ins and extensions available which you can download to make it
easier to see and control your cookies.
Last Update: August 27th, 2018